Monday, May 6, 2013

PERUZI YA ENZI:...WILL YOU BE THERE BY MICHAEL JACKSON



NIKUMBUKA TU HUU WIMBO NA AKILI YANGU IKANG'ANG'ANIA HAPO
YAANI UKIIMBA NAYE HUUCHOKI...HASA ANAPOLALAMIKA
....Everyone taking control of me 
Seems that the world's Got a role for me HAHAHAHA boonge la kijembe

tiririka nao sasa.....

Hold me Like the river Jordan 
And I will then say to thee 
You are my friend Carry me 
Like you are my brother 
Love me like a mother 
Will You Be There? 
 Weary Tell me will you hold me 
When wrong, will you scold me 
When lost will you find me? 
 But they told me A man should be faithful 
And walk when not able And fight till the end 
But I'm only human 
 Everyone taking control of me 
Seems that the world's Got a role for me
 I'm so confused Will you show to me 
You be there for me And care enough to bear me 
 (Hold me) (Lay your head lowly) (Softly then boldly) (Carry me there) 
 (Feed me) (Love me and feed me) (Kiss me and free me) (I will feel blessed)


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger