Thursday, April 18, 2013

PERUZI YA ENZI: LIKE A PRAYER BY MADONNA




THOSE DAYS WHEN MADONNA WAS THE REAL MADONNA!
Huu wimbo nilikuwa naupenda sana.... nakumbuka baba alileta zile video cassette kama mikate hahahahahaaaa

i loved the video though i found it a bit scary.... the black  Jesus hehehehee
Enjoy the video...enjoy the lyrics...mimi hiki kipande hapo chini ndio nimekikariri vizuuuri and it takes me back to those old days lol!


 When you call my name it's like a little prayer 
 I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
 In the midnight hour I can feel your power 
 Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

 I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
 I have no choice, I hear your voice Feels like flying 
 I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling 
 Out of the sky, I close my eyes 
 Heaven help meeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger