Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA YANGU!!.





Dear Mom,
Sijui hata nianzie wapi jamani...
Now i know there’s no bond quite like that between mother and child. 
You know me in ways no one else ever will. You also see in me all the things I can still become and continue having faith that I can do and be whatever I want, no matter what my age.
You are my biggest fan, my mentor, my confidant, my hero, my turn-to person when my world comes crashing down and the first person I call to tell when things are going great.
The comfort that comes from our friendship, the confidence that your faith in me instills, and your unquestioning support of whatever I do, is irreplaceable. The kind of there-for-me that you are is the very essence of what makes a great mother. I wear your unconditional love and support around me like a big hug every single day.
I am so blessed to have you in my life. I’ve probably said it before …. you are my angel on earth. Thank you for always, always being at my side and having my back. No one is in my corner quite the way you are. I treasure you, mother, and love you more than life itself.
You are an amazing soul ever ready to learn something new, always open to differing opinions, and so compassionate and kind. You have always taught by example.
I hope you break 100 with good health and a strong mind. There’ll never be a day in my life when I won’t need you. I’m here for you too. Please remember that.
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, mom. You make the world a better place.
Love you always, I mean alwaaaaays mom!!
your daughter
LAURA PETTIE
NB. ni siku kama ya leo mwaka jana nilivunjika mguu!... from there life was never the same again... but i'm still thankful to God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger