Thursday, January 10, 2013

PERUZI YA ENZI.......REMEMBER ME BY LUCKY DUBE


....


...I just love this song.... ninamengi ya kuelelzea kwanini naupenda ila kwa leo acha niutume kwa binadamu wote duniani waliokos amapenzi ya baba zao....waliokosa kuwajua baba zao na zaidi ambao wanatamani kukutana nao!...

HUWA WANAANZA NA KIITIKIO

 Daddy where ever you are remember me......In what ever you do I love you
 Daddy where ever you are remember me......In what ever you do I love you

HAPA SASA NDIPO HUWA PANANIGUUUUSA
You left for the city many years ago,.....Promised to come back.......And take care of us
Many years have gone by now.......Still no sign of you Daddy........Mother died of a heart attack
Many years ago when she heard........That you were married again.......Now, I'm the only one left In the family

WANATANDIKA KIITIKIO KWA HISIIIIIA
KISHA ANANUNG'UNIKA BALAA
Wandering up and down......The streets of Soweto......No place to call my home
I tried to find you....... Many years ago......But the women you' re married to was no good at all


ENJOY!!




 Daddy yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger