Sunday, February 5, 2012

SHY GUY.....DIANA KING....

......King's first single "Shy Guy", co-written and produced by Andy Marvel, from her debut album Tougher Than Love, became a hit, reaching #13 on the Billboard Hot 100 and being certified gold by the RIAA in the U.S.; the single also hit #2 on the UK Singles Chart,[1] as well as reaching #1 on the Eurochart Hot 100 Singles chart, going on to sell nearly five million singles worldwide. The song made the soundtrack to the 1995 film, Bad Boys. "Shy Guy" was also ranked by the Japanese radio station J-Wave as the number-one song of 1995. SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA


Diana King - Shy Guy by Hakunamatata67

....It is one of my favorite hits that reminds me of my childhood...i never knew the lyrics even the meaning but i would never let the music pass by without singing it along with Diana king...

recently, in 2002 Easther Bennett teamed up with reggae band Aswad to record a cover of Diana King's "Shy Guy", which was released as a single in August 2002....

WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG WHERE DOES IT TAKE YOU?...WHAT DOES IT REMIND YOU?....TO ME It is full of my childhood memories!

GO ALONG WITH THE CHORUS...

Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy
Di man dem in a di party party party
Di ole a dem sexy sexy sexy
Watch dem just a
Follow me follow me follow me
Have mercy mercy mercy
But none a dem no move me move me move me
Shy guy a weh me wanty wanty wanty
Only him can make me irie irie irie

THAT IS IT....KEEP ON DIGGING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger