Monday, December 17, 2012

PERUZI YA ENZI: ....BREATH AGAIN BY TONY BRAXTON




.....I love Tony, na lile bass lake kwa mbali hahahahaaaa it makes the song more attractive and it reminds me of so many things....my beautiful childhood....i had all the lyrics in one of my exercise book copying them from newspapers



Hii chorus nilikuwa nikianza kuiimba utachoka..... always wakati wa kuosha vyombo..... ilisaidia sana kunipunguzia kununa kwa kutakiwa kuosha vyombo especially masufuria... hahahahaaaa i miss those days mnooo....wakati majukumu yalipokuwa kama sehemu ya mateso.....you wish ukue haraka ujiamulie vitu mwenyewe.....and now i wish to go back there again....Lol!

 If I never feel you in my arms again 
 If I never feel your tender kiss again 
 If I never hear I love you now and then 
 Will I never make love to you once again 
 Please understand if love ends Then I promise you, 
I promise you That, that I shall never breathe again 
 Breathe again Breathe again 
 That I shall never breathe again Breathe again 

Enjoy!!!

 again

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger