Friday, March 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Another year has come and gone. thank you God I’m older and much wiser. and I come to know that I have friends and family that care enough about me to take time out of their busy schedules to remind me of it all and celebrate the passing of another year of my life.

I really do thank everyone for the Birthday wishes. It has truly been a reminder to me just how blessed and how loved I am. I’ve gotten well-wishes from family and friends and am realt thankful for that

this year, i dedicate all my happiness and joy to Children who are hard of hearing!

life may seem not to be fair on your side but by putting your trust to the Almighty God...You still have a chance to smile again whenever the sun rose!

With in few years to come, i want to give these children the second chance to be more than happy as i feel i have a call on that!

Happy birthday to me!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday kamamaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful aisee hivi umeorewa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday mamiee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asanteni woote hapo juu ...na vicky mama asante and you are warmly welcome

    ReplyDelete



Snowfall Widget for Blogger


Snowfall Widget for Blogger